The OBJ tab contains options for importing and exporting OBJ file objects.
- OBJ One Layer - imports the object as a single layer
- OBJ One VMap - imports the object with a single vertex map (UV or otherwise)
- OBJ Pivot at Center - creates the pivot of the object at the center of the object
- OBJ Write Normals - writes the normals associated with the object when saved
- OBJ Merge Points - merges points sharing the same space
- OBJ Reverse Ka & Kd - reverses the Color and Diffuse channels for better compatibility with Maya
- OBJ Double Sided - polygons are marked double-sided in the OBJ
- OBJ Parts - For improved compatibility with Maya
- OBJ Continuous UV - Option to force continuous UVs. Previous versions were always discontinuous.
- OBJ Import Scale - sets the scale of an object when it is imported
- OBJ Export Scale - sets the scale of the object when it is exported