If you have a technique you'd like to describe for the benefit of other LightWave users, get in touch and we can host it for you.
The links below may take you to external sites or to user-submitted content. NewTek makes no claim for the suitability of these tutorials for the LightWave product, and you consume this content at your own risk. We provide access to it solely as a convenience to our customers.
- Exporting skinned characters from 3ds Max to LightWave — by Tony Prohl
- Fundamentals of Subpatch Modeling — by Richard Culver
- Environment Light tutorial — by Andrew 'Tobian' Comb
- Move, Rotate and Scale Parts in LightWave 2019 — by Joe Lertola
- How to do edge renders in LightWave 3D, a brief tutorial — by Nick Stevens
- IK Booster Manual — by Ryan Roye
- Managed Floor Destruction — by Monroe Poteet
- Using the Ray Type Switch node to control exactly how and what is reflected, refracted, or used in radiosity — by Robbie Mueller