- Preserve Existing Structure - When checked, Package Scene will keep any specific content directory structure you are using, preserving subfolders and naming conventions
- Copy Image Sequences - Image sequences can often get very big so are often defined outside the normal content directory structure. If you'd like to keep the scene package integral, you can check this option to bring a scene's image sequences into the content directory structure. The choice of using a named subfolder for sequences is yours
- Copy UDIM Sequences - As above, but for UDIM image sequences.
- Copy Radiosity Cache File - If a cache has been generated it makes sense to include it with the package so it doesn't need to be regenerated.
- Reload Original Scene After Export - if you are using Package Scene to prepare files for sharing, it may be that you want to reload the original scene, if so check this option. If you want to make sure the Package has worked, you will probably want to use the packaged scene so leave this option unchecked.
- Export for 2015 - Saves a version of the scene that can be loaded in LightWave 2015. The scene file version is converted to one 2015 can load and objects are saved in LWO2 format. Be aware that 2018 has many features that don't exist in 2015, from lighting to surfacing so further editing of the 2015 version of the scene will no doubt be needed.
After the interface in which you select the target directory for the export, the script: